Minneapolis Divorce attorney
St Paul Adoption lawyer
Respectful · Knowledgeable · Experienced
Walling, Berg & Debele, P.A., is a private practice family law firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The lawyers at our firm are experienced at handling complex legal matters involving family and children's issues. We are committed to serving our clients' interests in settlement negotiations and in court when necessary.
Founded in 1991, we have the experience needed to effectively represent our clients in a variety of family law matters. From divorce to adoption, we protect our clients' rights while looking out for the best interests of the children involved. Contact us today for an initial consultation.
- Adoption, including ICWA - Indian Child Welfare Act and ICPC - Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children issues
- Appellate practice
- ARTS / Surrogacy agreements
- Child custody and third-party custody
- Divorce, including spousal maintenance, the division of marital assets and debt, parenting time (visitation), relocation of a parent and child support
- Domestic abuse and harassment
- Estate planning and wills
- Juvenile delinquency
- Marital separation agreements
- Prenuptial, postnuptial and co-habitation agreements
The attorneys at our firm are committed to more than the practice of law. We are committed to our clients' well-being as well. We work closely with our clients, answering all of their questions about the legal process and offering them access to resources that can help them through their difficult times.
Representing Traditional and Non-Traditional Families
At Walling, Berg & Debele, P.A., we do not discriminate against gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender couples. We believe that all people deserve quality legal representation, regardless of their sexual orientation.
Contact Us Today
If you have questions or you need legal representation in an adoption, child support, divorce or family law matter, please contact our office to speak with one of our attorneys or to schedule an appointment. We have the legal knowledge and skill to assist you.
Call Us Now at 612-326-3453